First of all I hate to wear socks on a normal basis. I feel that they are too tight. My daughter hates the seams in them and has to get them just right or will refuse to wear them. Sock hating may be hereditary. There are a few fun things and worth while things you can do with socks and I will attempt to list them in well, no real order.
- You can dust with them
- They do keep your feet warm
- You can store your marble collections in them.
- You can fill them with rice and make heat packs from them.
- Strain fluids with them (yuck)
- You can make sand bags to keep your house from flooding
- They could be emergency gloves in the winter.
- Paint brush cleaners
- Clothes for small plush animals
- Fill them with sweet smelling stuff and hang them around for air fresheners.
- And my favorite…sock monsters and minions.
Last but not least, you can wear them. That’s what they are for I guess. I just choose not to.